Sales Consultant - Sydney & Melbourne
Canturi Jewels is a uniquely Australian boutique fine jewellery brand. Our history in luxury is built upon beautiful design, exceptional quality, premium service, and exclusivity. Since 1986 we have been committed to valuing our team and every one of our customers.
We are looking for Fine Jewellery Consultants to join our team in SYDNEY and MELBOURNE.
If you are talented, experienced in the art of connecting with people and love high end sales please get in touch.
We are offering:
- An engaged customer base who are connected with the brand
- EXCEPTIONAL salary package including rewarding incentives, above industry average
- Distinct product, all 100% locally made in Australia with outstanding quality
- A national team of colleagues who connect weekly and support each other
- An established Australian brand
- Love and nurture the customer journey, for our guest's first arrival, to popping the champagne in celebration, to caring about repairs during after sales service. We love it all!
- Actively engage in team meetings and coaching
- Apply your organisational skills and positively manage CRM
- Apply the highest standards
- General support of the running of the jewellery salon
- Sales related administrative duties
- Liaison with head office and Creation Department
- Help and nurture the team members around you
We need an ambassador who is a self motivated contributor with a genuine zest for sales and high standards.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Individuals who regard themselves as genuine and approachable and can share with us:
- Love of fine jewellery
- A positive growth mindset
- Proven experience in sales
- Outstanding communication skills
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Team player attitude
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a qualified and skilled jeweller with at least 4 years experience to join us.
- Meticulously performing each process of the art of hand crafting jewellery.
- Ensuring high quality standards.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Working in a timely manner in keeping with efficiency standards and a production schedule.
- Contributing to a positive team environment.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience as a qualified jeweller.
- Ability to read and understand spec sheets.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to understand English language.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills and resolutions.
- Excellent references
An inspiring career awaits you…